BODY STUDIO LTD.
Grande Prairie Tattoos
Welcome to Cree8iv
CREE8IV INK COVID RELAUNCH DETAILS – June 2020
Hey everyone, after careful review and consideration, we have compiled the following in respect to the Relaunch guidelines put forth by Alberta Health Services (our governing body).
This is a very long informational post, but we are responsible and known for our high operational standards. So it is critical that you read the entire post prior to booking appointments or stopping by, as there are new precautions we must adhere to for the safety of everyone who enters our facility.
** IF AN ARTIST IS EXPOSED TO, OR CONTRACTS COVID THEY ARE LEGALLY REQUIRED TO SELF ISOLATE FOR 10 DAYS. IF OUR FACILITY EXPERIENCES AN OUTBREAK, WE WILL HAVE TO CLOSE AGAIN FOR 14 DAYS. PLEASE RESPECT THAT WE NEED TO ENSURE THIS DOESN’T HAPPEN AFTER BEING CLOSED FOR 3 MONTHS **
We appreciate your patience, understanding and cooperation during this time.
(Looking for information on our Tattoo Program?) Click here.
- Effective June 19, 2020 our Business Hours will be reduced to 12-8pm Tuesday to Saturday until Phase 3 is complete at minimum. We will close early any time after 6pm if all appointments are completed for the day. Always call ahead 780-831-7387.
- We have installed various Alberta Health posters, floor distancing decals, a new debit machine barrier, and plexi-glass barriers wherever person to person contact is required (reception/consultations).
- We will be conducting temperature checks for every person who enters our facility using a no-touch thermometer. Temperatures 100.4°F/38°C or higher will not be permitted entry and are advised to contact Health Link 811.
- Please do not bring cash unless absolutely necessary.
- We are proud of how clean our studio has always been: we use new disposable one use supplies, our booths are disinfected after each client, etc.
- Still, additional measures will be implemented such as continuous disinfection of common area surfaces, washrooms, sinks, pin-pad, iPad, handles, etc.
- All services are by appointment only. We can still accept “Walk Ins” and retail/Gift certificate purchases, but you will need to call ahead before stopping by so we can determine an appropriate time for you.
- Please observe the physical distancing floor markers.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment to avoid congestion at reception.
- All customers MUST self-assess for ANY possible symptoms (Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, runny nose, nausea and/or vomiting, etc.) – If you are experiencing symptoms please reschedule your appointment and self-isolate – 10 days is the legal required minimum.
- All customers must consent to a temperature check at sign in.
masks and hand sanitizer policy
- Hand sanitizer upon entrance is mandatory.
- Masks and handwashing are required during all services.
guests & minors
- Limit of 1 person per artist. This means that guests are not permitted to be with you during your appointment.
- A condition called multi-system inflammatory syndrome in children, or MIS-C, has been reported in a number of jurisdictions, and may be linked with COVID-19. Due to the risk of exposure and the necessity for a healthy immune system to heal wounds, and limiting the number of persons inside, we have made the difficult decision not to book anyone under 18 into the studio until at least August 1, or Phase 3 is complete. (This should coincide with the release of our 2020 Graduation Discount). Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.
- COVID-19 remains a serious health threat, in particular for older adults, people with underlying heath conditions, and people with compromised immune systems. It is important to note that this virus can lead to serious health outcomes; knowledge about the impacts of the virus continues to evolve. If this applies to you, we will gladly book you in once Phase 3 is complete.
- This is completed ONLY through our Facebook page. In person consultations are by appointment.
- Consultations are suggested to be online, but we have installed a barrier at the consultation desk for the safety of each party where in-person is necessary.
- We are waiving the short notice cancellation loss of deposit until Phase 3 is complete PROVIDING you call or message any time before your appointment and do not arrive visibly/audibly ill, in which case your deposit will be lost. Deposits and Gift Certificates remain non-refundable.
- All appointments will be staggered to limit waiver congestion at the Reception area and to allow sufficient time to disinfect work areas.
- Due to the possibility of another closure, we are limiting the number of booked appointments each week to reduce the inconvenience of short notice cancellations.
- We have checked with our Health Inspector and proper PPE will be worn during all piercing appointments as required, in addition to increased disinfection measures.
- We will send a short text inquiry within 7 days of your appointment. We ask that you reply or call if you are experiencing any symptoms.
- Please ensure that we have your correct cell phone number on file to facilitate this.
- You may also advise if you would prefer a phone call instead, at the time of your appointment.
internal monitoring & outbreak/exposure
- All staff and contractors have been informed of all new protocols and operational changes/requirements.
- All staff and contractors will self-monitor for symptoms, temperature check upon arriving and will immediately inform if they are ill. If your artist becomes ill, they are legally required to self-isolate for 10 days. This may mean that appointments will be cancelled short notice. Due to current circumstances, no compensation will be offered, as we are also waiving our normal notice requirements for the same reason. This will remain in effect until Phase 3 is complete.
- We have implemented a COVID Rapid Response Plan in the event a worker becomes infected, in addition to completing a Hazard Assessment to mitigate spread.
- If an exposure or case occurs within our facility, we will provide Alberta Health Services to track and mitigate the potential spread of COVID-19. You may choose to opt out of this disclosure. However, for the wellbeing and safety of our staff, some of whom have high risk children, as well as our other customers, we will not be able to provide your service at this time if you choose to opt out.
- A second 14-day temporary closure is mandatory depending on the level of outbreak. Please understand that this is not within our control and we will reschedule once again if that happens.
- Everyone is also encouraged to download and use the ABTraceTogether mobile contact tracing app when out in public. This voluntary app helps let you know if you have been exposed to COVID-19 – or if you have exposed others – while protecting your privacy.
- Learn more about steps you can take to stop the spread of COVID-19 at: alberta.ca/covid19
- Learn about Alberta’s COVID-19 response and what is being done to protect Albertans and help prevent the spread https://www.alberta.ca/covid-19-information.aspx
|Mon||12pm to 8pm|
|Tue||12pm to 8pm|
|Wed||12pm to 8pm|
|Thur||12pm to 8pm|
|Fri||12pm to 8pm|
|Sat||12pm to 8pm|
|Sun||12pm to 6pm|
10024 100 Ave, Grande Prairie
AB T8V 0V3